June 8, 2008 Meeting of SoCal Health Support Group
So.Cal Health Support Group
4 to 7:30 pm
Sunday June 8th
· this Meeting Location è @ the Erewhon Natural Foods Market
View the MAP to help you get there 7660 Beverly Blvd (Between Fairfax / LaBrea)
(on attached pages) Los Angeles, CA 90036
Film by Gary: “TIPS ON SHOPPING CORRECTLY” Hours: Mon-Sat 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Sun 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
· Quote: This is a vegan and vegetarian mecca. For instant gratification, go to the deli for organic hot soups, vegetable and bean salads, pasta and hot foods. Or stop by the sushi counter where staff chefs roll your custom order in brown or white rice. All packaged goods strictly adhere to Erewhon’s edict: no white sugar, no , no preservatives and no red meat. Plenty of , mostly organic, are available in the far back of the store.
· Quote: It is our policy not to carry food products containing synthetic (artificial) sweeteners, refined (white) sugars, bleached flour products, chemical preservatives and additives, growth hormones and hydrogenated/trans fats. We support sustainable agricultural practices and do our very best to screen out genetically-modified and irradiated foods. We are committed to customer service and education.
· Quote: We specialize in organically-grown whole foods and healthy alternatives to conventional supermarket items. Also, people following special diets can find products that are wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, macrobiotic, vegan, kosher, low-fat or low-carbohydrate.
· Bring New guests – friends, relatives and co-workers
· Previous Seminar CD recordings are available for $3.00 if you call ahead (310-281-6186)
· on sale – up to 40% off… including DVD’s – also Teechino Herbal Coffee. products
Parking is free in the structure directly behind the store. Metered parking is also available on Beverly.
s Share Rides – Call 310.281.6186 Don’t Medicate · EDUCATE !!
Please Communicate w/ Us ð Art/Skip @ (310) 281- 6186 or
E-mail to email@example.com